Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Assignment 4 Week 4 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Assignment 5 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Assignment 4 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. Which of the following statements are true with regards to magic square?
- The sum of each row should be m.
- The sum of each column should be m.
- The sum of each diagonal should be m.
- None of the above.
Q.2. Which of the following statements hold true about N in the magic square? N denotes the number of rows and columns in the square.
Q.3. Which of the following statements are true regarding the Magic Squares? (N = Number of rows or columns)
- A Magic Square is always a square matrix.
- A Magic Square can or cannot be a square matrix.
- The Sum of each row and each column is N(N+1)/2
- The Sum of each row and each column is N(N2+1 )/2.
NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Assignment 5 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. What will be the output of the following code?
Q.5. Which of the following operator is used to raise the exponent to a number?
- ** Ans.
Q.6. Suppose there is a movie with 3 letters, how many combinations of names are possible?
Q.7. What should be the value of a, b, c, d respectively?
NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Week 4 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. What will be the output of the following code?
- Print unique movies of list L1
- Print unique movies of list L2
- Print unique movies of list L1 and L2
- Shows an error
Q.9. What will be the output of the following code?
- Print all perfect squares with square roots between 5-20 and divisible by 5.
- Print all perfect squares with square roots between 5-20 and not divisible by 5.
- Print all perfect squares with square roots between 5-19 and not divisible by 5.
- Print all perfect squares with square roots between 5-19 and divisible by 5.
Q.10. A perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For example, 6 is a perfect number as the sum of its divisors 1,2,3 is equal to 6.
Which function will return True if the number is a perfect number?
- Answer: A
NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Assignment 4 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL The Joy of Computing using Python Course:
A fun filled whirlwind tour of 30 hrs, covering everything you need to know to fall in love with the most sought after skill of the 21st century. The course brings programming to your desk with anecdotes, analogies and illustrious examples. Turning abstractions to insights and engineering to art, the course focuses primarily to inspire the learner’s mind to think logically and arrive at a solution programmatically. As part of the course, you will be learning how to practice and culture the art of programming with Python as a language.
- Motivation for Computing
- Welcome to Programming!!
- Variables and Expressions : Design your own calculator
- Loops and Conditionals : Hopscotch once again
- Lists, Tuples and Conditionals : Lets go on a trip
- Abstraction Everywhere : Apps in your phone
- Counting Candies : Crowd to the rescue
- Birthday Paradox : Find your twin
- Google Translate : Speak in any Language
- Currency Converter : Count your foreign trip expenses
- Monte Hall : 3 doors and a twist
- Sorting : Arrange the books
- Searching : Find in seconds
- Substitution Cipher : What’s the secret !!
- Sentiment Analysis : Analyse your Facebook data
- 20 questions game : I can read your mind
- Permutations : Jumbled Words
- Spot the similarities : Dobble game
- Count the words : Hundreds, Thousands or Millions.
- Rock, Paper and Scissor : Cheating not allowed !!
- Lie detector : No lies, only TRUTH
- Calculation of the Area : Don’t measure.
- Six degrees of separation : Meet your favourites
- Image Processing : Fun with images
- Tic tac toe : Let’s play
- Snakes and Ladders : Down the memory lane.
- Recursion : Tower of Hanoi
- Page Rank : How Google Works !!
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE