NPTEL Software Testing Week 10 Assignment 10 Answers Join Telegram Group👇Note: Kindly join Telegram Group for More update: JOIN NOW
NPTEL Software Testing Week 9 Assignment 9 Answer 2022 :-
Q1. How is overloading different from overriding in object oriented programming?
- Overloading occurs between two methods in the same class and overriding occurs between methods in a class and one of its descendants.
- Overloading occurs between a method in a class and one of its descendants and overriding occurs between two methods in the same class.
Q.2. Which of the following represents use of super() keyword?
- Sub-classes can explicitly use their parents variables and methods using the keyword super().
- Sub-classes can use their own variables and methods and not the Inherited ones using the keyword super().
Q.3. While applying the mutation operator that deletes a method call, how is the value to be returned by the deleted method passed back to the caller method?
- The method itself is deleted, so the call should also be deleted in the caller method.
- The value returned by the deleted method is replaced with a suitable statement in the caller.
- A message is sent to the caller indicating that there is no value to be returned as the method is deleted.
- The value returned by the deleted method is replaced with a fixed, constant value.
NPTEL Software Testing Week 10 Answers Join this Group👇
Q.4. When mutation testing is applied as a black-box testing technique to mutate the inputs, which of the following statements hold true?
- Both the inputs and the program which is accepting the inputs have to be mutated with one mutation operator.
- Only the Inputs are mutated, the program which is accepting the inputs remains the same.
- The inputs are not mutated, the program is mutated at a random statement.
- The inputs are not mutated, the program is mutated at one of the statements that process the inputs.
Q.5. When we change a method call is-divisible(a,b) to is-divisible(b,a) is an example of which of the mutation operators listed below?
- Integration parameter variable replacement.
- Integration parameter variable exchange.
Q.6. State yes or no: The programming language Java does not support multiple class inheritance and hence each class only has a single parent.
Q.7. Which of the following integration mutation operator represents changing the order of arguments in method invocations to be the same as that of another overloading method, if one exists?
- Overloading method change.
- Argument number change.
- Argument order change.
- Reference type change.
NPTEL Software Testing Week 10 Assignment Answers Join this Group👇
Q.8. State true or false: While testing inputs using mutation testing, the inputs always have to adhere to their underlying syntax.
Q.9. Towards ensuring that mutation testing subsumes edge coverage, which of the following mutation operators are used?
- Relational operator replacement.
- Statement replacement.
- Logical operator replacement.
- Condition statement replacement.
Q.10. Which of the statements below are true with reference to mutation testing subsuming all-defs coverage?
- We need to consider strong mutation to be applied to the statements that contain variable definitions.
- Both weak and strong mutation on the statements that contain variable definitions will work.
Any Kind of Update Join Our Telegram Group👇This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Software Testing Course:This course will cover various techniques for test case design, as used for testing of software artifacts including requirements, design and code. We will discuss algorithms and techniques for test case design based on graphs, logic, syntax of programming languages and on inputs. Special techniques for testing object-oriented features and web applications will also be discussed. The course will end with symbolic testing techniques. These broadly will cover test cases for both white-box and black-box. If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/ COURSE LAYOUT The course structure and content covers, over a period of 12 weeks:
- Week 1: Techniques and algorithms for test case design: Graphs based testing- structural coverage criteria.
- Week 2: Graphs based testing: Data flow coverage criteria
- Week 3: Graphs based testing: Data flow coverage criteria
- Week 4: Graphs coverage for source code, design elements and requirements
- Week 5: Techniques and algorithms for test case design: Logic based testing- Predicates, logic based coverage criteria
- Week 6: Specification based logic coverage, logic coverage on finite state machines
- Week 7: Input space partitioning: Input domain modeling, combination strategies criteria
- Week 8: Syntax based testing: Coverage criteria based on syntax, mutation testing
- Week 9: Test case design (as learnt above) applied to object-oriented applications
- Week 10: Test case design (as learnt above) applied to web applications
- Week 11: Symbolic testing
- Week 12: Concolic testing, Conclusion