Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. The purpose of the error seeding technique is which of the following?
- a. Determine the origin of the bugs
- b. Plant trojans in code
- c. Determine the number of latent bugs
- d. Plant insidious bugs before delivery to the customer
- e. Introduce known bugs in code to determine whether testing is adequate
Q.2. The main purpose of integration testing is to find which one of the following types of errors?
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. Pick the correct statement from the following:
- a. Every programming error causes a bug
- b. Every programming error is caused by a failure
- c. Every failure is caused by a fault
- d. Every bug can be tracked to a programming error
- e. Every bug causes a failure
Q.5. Which one of the following is false concerning verification?
- a. Helps answer the question : “Have you built the right thing?”
- b. Concerns checking the final product against its specification.
- c. Usually carried out by the test team.
- d. May consist of review and simulation activities
- e. Checks whether an artifact produced at the end of a phase conforms to the corresponding artifact produced in a previous phase.
Q.6. Who among the following performs acceptance testing?
- a. Customer
- b. Quality assurance team of the developing organization
- c. Developers
- d. System analysts
- e. Test team of the developing organization
Q.7. Which one of the following testing technique is effective for testing whether a developed software meets its non-functional requirements?
- a. Path testing
- b. Dataflow testing
- c. Performance testing
- d. Robust boundary-value testing
- e. Smoke testing
NPTEL Software Testing Week 1 Answers Join Group👇
- a. Whether the module interfaces well with other modules.
- b. Whether the functions in the module are working as per design.
- c. Whether all arithmetic statements in the module are working properly.
- d. Whether the module meets the non-functional requirements specified in the SRS document
- e. Whether all control statements in the module are working properly.
- a. Greater number of bugs are detected towards the end of a testing process
- b. More severe bugs are detected towards the end of a testing process
- c. After a test methodology has been used on a program to detect bugs, it is ineffective for detecting the remaining bugs
- d. A test methodology should be applied again and again until all the bugs have been eliminated
- e. A good testing methodology when used several times on a program, effectively expose almost all bugs latent in it
Q.10. The V model of software development is not appropriate for the development of which of the following applications?
- a. Nuclear reactor control software
- b. Avionics software
- c. Automotive control software
- d. Management information system (MIS) software
- e. Graphical user interface development project
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Software Testing Course:
Over the years program several testing techniques have developed and tools have become available. Also, testing has been acknowledged as the primary technique for ensuring software reliability. The course would provide a brief introduction to test process and techniques available for black box and white box test case design. Integration, system and regression testing would also be discussed. A few of the test tools would be discussed and the participants would be encouraged to use.
- Week 1: Introduction to software testing and test process
- Week 2:Black box testing
- Week 3:White box testing
- Week 4:Integration, regression and system testing, test automation
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE