NPTEL Soft Skills Assignment 10 Answer Join this Group for Update👇Note: We are trying to give our best please share this answer link with other students also.
NPTEL Soft Skills Week 9 Assignment 9 Answer 2022 :-Given below are multiple-choice questions having four options. Select the most appropriate option as your answer.
Q1. Which one of the following is not a trait of leadership?
Q.2. A leadership style in which one person makes all the decisions and takes relatively few inputs from the rest of the group is called
NPTEL Soft Skills Assignment 10 Answers Join this Group👇
Q.3. Who developed the “Least Preferred Co-Worker (LPC) Scale“ to measure leadership style?
Q.4. Which one of the following qualities should be shown by a participant during a group discussion?
Q.5. Which one of the following is not evaluated during a group discussion?
- Candidate‘s awareness
- Clarity of thoughts
Q.6. The sole purpose of a group discussion is to check the candidate’s fluency.
Any Kind of Update Join Our Telegram Group👇
Q.7. Employees should be considered as more than just a means to a goal.
Q.8. Effective leadership is always task–oriented
Q.9. A meeting without an agenda is like a journey without a destination.
Q.10. Every group discussion should aim at a logical conclusion.
For Any update in Answers Join this Group👇Fill in the blanks with the most suitable option given as a choice.
Q.11. __ are written records of what was transacted at a meeting.
Q.12. A ______ leader influences people by their ability to communicate and persuade.
Q.13. ______ leadership is a style of leadership that encourages individuals to transcend their self-interests for a larger cause.
Q.14. Charismatic leaders present themselves as agents of __ change.
Q.15. ______ leaders are not supposed to appreciate individuals in public.
For Week 10 Assignment Answers Join this Group👇This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Soft Skills Course:Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills. COURSE LAYOUT The course structure and content covers, over a period of 12 weeks:
- Week 1: Introduction to Soft Skills, Aspects of Soft Skills, Effective Communication Skills, Classification of Communication, Personality Development
- Week 2: Positive Thinking, Telephonic Communication Skills, Communicating without Words, Paralanguage
- Week 3: Proxemics, Haptics: The Language of Touch, Meta-communication, Listening Skills, Types of Listening
- Week 4: Negotiation Skills, Culture as Communication, Organizational Communication
- Week 5: Communication Breakdown, Advanced Writing Skills, Principles of Business Writing
- Week 6: Business Letters, Business Letters: Format and Style, Types of Business Letter
- Week 7: Writing Reports, Types of Report, Strategies for Report Writing, Evaluation and Organization of Data
- Week 8: Structure of Report, Report Style, Group Communication Skills
- Week 9: Leadership Skills, Group Discussion, Meeting Management, Adaptability & Work Ethics
- Week 10:Advanced Speaking Skills, Oral Presentation, Speeches & Debates, Combating Nervousness, Patterns & Methods of Presentation, Oral Presentation: Planning & Preparation
- Week 11:Making Effective Presentations, Speeches for Various Occasions, Interviews, Planning & Preparing: Effective Résumé,
- Week 12: Facing Job Interviews, Emotional Intelligence & Critical Thinking, Applied Grammar