Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Python for Data Science Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Python for Data Science Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Python for Data Science 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.2. What does 5%11 will evaluate to
Q.3. What does 4//7 evaluate to
NPTEL Python for Data Science Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
NPTEL Python for Data Science Week 1 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. What is the output of the following code snippet?
Q.10. Consider the list of instructions and resulting outputs given below. Pick the set that is incorrect.
Q.11. Two variables Xand Y were assigned the following values initially: X = 3 and Y = 6. Which of the following statements will help swap the values between these two variables?
NPTEL Python for Data Science Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Python for Data Science Course:
The course aims at equipping participants to be able to use python programming for solving data science problems.
- Week 1:
- BASICS OF PYTHON SPYDER (TOOL)
- • Introduction Spyder
- • Setting working Directory
- • Creating and saving a script file
- • File execution, clearing console, removing variables from environment, clearing environment
- • Commenting script files
- • Variable creation
- • Arithmetic and logical operators
- • Data types and associated operations
- Week 2:
- Sequence data types and associated operations
- • Strings
- • Lists
- • Arrays
- • Tuples
- • Dictionary
- • Sets
- • Range
- • ndArray
- Week 3:
- Pandas dataframe and dataframe related operations on Toyota Corolla dataset
- Reading files
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data preparation and preprocessing
- Data visualization on Toyoto Corolla dataset using matplotlib and seaborn libraries
- Scatter plot
- Line plot
- Bar plot
- Box plot
- Pair plot
- Control structures using Toyota Corolla dataset
- if-else family
- for loop
- for loop with if break
- while loop
- Week 4: CASE STUDY
- Predicting price of pre-owned cars
- Classifying personal income
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE