Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 4 Week 4 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 5 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 4 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. Which of the following is the correct statement for creating a package?
Q.2. Which of the following source files cannot be included in a package?
- a. classes
- b. interfaces
- c. enumerations
- d. data
Q.3. Which of the following is/are used to access a public package?
- a. Refer to the member by its fully qualified name
- b. Import the package member
- c. Import the member’s entire package
- d. Import is not mandatory
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 5 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. Which of the following statement(s) is/are false?
- a. Java packages are hierarchical.
- b. System.out.println() is a predefined java function.
- c. Java can have a nested class structure.
- d. The Java static keyword is a non-access modifier.
Q.5. Consider the program given below.
What will be the output if the above program is executed?
- a. It will give compile-time error
- b. It will give run-time error
- c. 1.0
- d. 3.14
Q.6. Which of the following is the minimum requirement for executing a Java program?
Q.7. Which of the following is required for developing a Java program?
- a. JDK
- b. JRE
- c. JDK without JRE
- d. JRE without JDK
NPTEL Programming in Java Week 4 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
- a. Java byte code is machine dependent.
- b. Java byte code is generated by the compiler.
- c. Java byte code is generated by the interpreter.
- d. Java byte code is machine independent.
Q.9. Which of the following is an advantage of methods?
- a. Code re-usability
- b. Platform independence.
- c. Fast execution of codes.
- d. Removes compilation error.
Q.10. Consider the following programs:
Choose correct statement about the output of this code segment.
- a. Both pre-increment and post-increment operators becomes pre-increment during print.
- b. Both pre-increment and post-increment operators becomes post-increment during print.
- c. Both Mainl and Main2 classes give the same output.
- d. Pre-increment and post-increment operators don’t work during print.
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 4 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Programming in Java Course:
With the growth of Information and Communication Technology, there is a need to develop large and complex software. Further, those software should be platform independent, Internet enabled, easy to modify, secure, and robust. To meet this requirement object-oriented paradigm has been developed and based on this paradigm the Java programming language emerges as the best programming environment. Now, Java programming language is being used for mobile programming, Internet programming, and many other applications compatible to distributed systems. This course aims to cover the essential topics of Java programming so that the participants can improve their skills to cope with the current demand of IT industries and solve many problems in their own filed of studies.
- Week 1 : Overview of Object-Oriented Programming and Java
- Week 2 : Java Programming Elements
- Week 3 : Input-Output Handling in Java
- Week 4 : Encapsulation
- Week 5 : Inheritance
- Week 6 : Exception Handling
- Week 7 : Multithreaded Programming
- Week 8 : Java Applets and Servlets
- Week 9 : Java Swing and Abstract Windowing Toolkit (AWT)
- Week 10 : Networking with Java
- Week 11: Java Object Database Connectivity (ODBC)
- Week 12: Interface and Packages for Software Development
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE