Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
- a. Java when compiles the source code, it converts it to bytecode.
- b. JVM (Java Virtual Machine) is an interpreter of bytecode.
- c. Bytecode is not portable and it needs to be compiled separately for each platform.
- d. JVM offers a protected environment which helps in enhanced safety for the system.
Q.2. Consider the following program
What is the output of the above code?
- a. a
- b. Compiler error due to line n1
- c. Compiler error due to line n2
- d. Print nothing
- a. byte
- b. short
- c. class
- d. long
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
- a. final
- b. super
- c. integer
- d. extend
Q.5. Consider the following program What will be the output of the program if it is executed?
Q.6. Why does the error “javac is not recognized as an internal or external command” occur?
- a. Path is not set for java
- b. JDK is not correctly installed
- c. .class file is not found
- d. javac jar is missing from java library
Q.7. Following is a piece of code where some parts of a statement is missing: In the following, some options are given. You have to choose the correct option(s) for the argument in System.out.print() function to print the value 102.
- a. nptel[nptel.length-2] + nptel
- b. nptel + nptel[nptel.length-2]
- c. “” + nptel[nptel.length-2] + nptel
- d. “” + nptel + nptel[nptel.length-2]
NPTEL Programming in Java Week 1 Answers Join Group👇
- a. inheritance
- b. serialization
- c. goto
- d. array
- a. Classloader
- b. JRE
- c. JDK
- d. Compiler
Q.10. What is the value of total after executing the following code snippet? int mark = 5; int grace = 2; int total = mark + (mark > 6 ? ++grace : –grace);
- a. 6
- b. 5
- c. 4
- d. 3
NPTEL Programming in Java Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Programming in Java Course:
With the growth of Information and Communication Technology, there is a need to develop large and complex software. Further, those software should be platform independent, Internet enabled, easy to modify, secure, and robust. To meet this requirement object-oriented paradigm has been developed and based on this paradigm the Java programming language emerges as the best programming environment. Now, Java programming language is being used for mobile programming, Internet programming, and many other applications compatible to distributed systems. This course aims to cover the essential topics of Java programming so that the participants can improve their skills to cope with the current demand of IT industries and solve many problems in their own filed of studies.
- Week 1 : Overview of Object-Oriented Programming and Java
- Week 2 : Java Programming Elements
- Week 3 : Input-Output Handling in Java
- Week 4 : Encapsulation
- Week 5 : Inheritance
- Week 6 : Exception Handling
- Week 7 : Multithreaded Programming
- Week 8 : Java Applets and Servlets
- Week 9 : Java Swing and Abstract Windowing Toolkit (AWT)
- Week 10 : Networking with Java
- Week 11: Java Object Database Connectivity (ODBC)
- Week 12: Interface and Packages for Software Development
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE