Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Assignment 3 Week 3 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Assignment 4 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Assignment 3 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. What should be the value of ‘b’ such that the output of the program will be 20?
Q.2. Find the output of the following C code
Q.3. What is the output of the following program?
NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Assignment 4 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. Find the output of the following C code
Q.5. Which of the following statement is correct?
- a) Operator precedence determines which operator is performed first in an expression with more than one operator with different precedence. Associativity is used when two operators of same precedence appear in an expression
- b) Operator associativity determines which operator is performed first in an expression with more than one operator with different associativity. Precedence is used when two operators of same precedence appear in an expression
- c) Operator precedence and associativity are same.
- d) None of the above
Q.6. What is the output of the C program given below?
- a) true
- b) false
- c) Compiler dependent
- d) Compiler error
Q.7. What is the output of the following program?
- a) Value of c and d are 1 and 3 respectively
- b) Value of c and d are 1 and 3.333333 respectively
- c) Value of c and d are 1.000000 and 3.000000 respectively
- d) Value of c and d are 1 and 3.000000 respectively
NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Week 3 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. What will be the output?
- a) TRUE
- b) FALSE
- c) Syntax Error
- d) Compilation Error
Q.9. What will be the output?
- a) 0
- b) 1
- c) 7
- d) Compilation error
Q.10. The precedence of arithmetic operators is (from highest to lowest)
NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Assignment 3 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Problem Solving Through Programming In C Course:
This course is aimed at enabling the students to
- Formulate simple algorithms for arithmetic and logical problems
- Translate the algorithms to programs (in C language)
- Test and execute the programs and correct syntax and logical errors
- Implement conditional branching, iteration and recursion
- Decompose a problem into functions and synthesize a complete program using divide and conquer approach
- Use arrays, pointers and structures to formulate algorithms and programs
- Apply programming to solve matrix addition and multiplication problems and searching and sorting problems
- Apply programming to solve simple numerical method problems, namely rot finding of function, differentiation of function and simple integration
- Week 1 :Introduction to Problem Solving through programs, Flowcharts/Pseudo codes, the compilation process, Syntax and Semantic errors, Variables and Data Types
- Week 2 :Arithmetic expressions, Relational Operations, Logical expressions; Introduction to Conditional Branching
- Week 3 :Conditional Branching and Iterative Loops
- Week 4 :Arranging things : Arrays
- Week 5 :2-D arrays, Character Arrays and Strings
- Week 6 :Basic Algorithms including Numerical Algorithms
- Week 7 : Functions and Parameter Passing by Value
- Week 8 : Passing Arrays to Functions, Call by Reference
- Week 9 : Recursion
- Week 10 :Structures and Pointers
- Week 11 : Self-Referential Structures and Introduction to Lists
- Week 12 :Advanced Topics
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE