Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Week 3 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 4 Answers Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 4 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 5 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 6 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 7 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 8 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 9 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 10 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 11 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 12 Answers||Click Here|
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2023:
Q.1. Reputation, goodwill, and brand value can be classified as which resource:
Q.2. Standing plans stands for:
- One time plan specifically designed to meet the needs of a unique situation.
- Plans with clearly defined objectives with no scope for ambiguity and misunderstanding.
- Ongoing plans that provide guidelines for activities performed repetitively including rules, policies and procedures.
- Plans with a timeframe less than a year, yet organizations can use any timeframe they seem appropriate.
Q.3. In the process of strategic management, which are three main types of strategies that are included by managers while formulating strategies:
(i) Functional strategy (ii) Concentration strategy (iii) Corporate strategy (iv) Competitive strategy
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 4 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. Arrange the planning process in a sequential order:
(i) implementing the plans (ii) identifying alternative courses of actions (iii) follow up actions (iv) setting the objectives (v) developing planning premises.
Q.5. In the process of planning, which of the following example encompasses the idea of “Identifying alternative courses of action”:
- Nokia company has an objective of 2 lacs units’ sale on the basis of forecast
- Nokia will evaluate all the alternatives and checks its pros and cons
- Nokia selects more TV commercials and online marketing with after sales service
- Nokia may have other alternatives like reducing price, increasing advertising and promotion, and after sales support
Q.6. Tata group has been growing with the value system of JRD with the ethical values set by the founders which the group has still been adopting. What kinds of organizational assets are at play in this example:
- Physical assets
- Tangible assets
- Intangible assets
- Corporate assets
Q.7. When an organization remains in its primary business by increasing the number of products or adding more variety in their primary product line, it is referred to as which strategy:
NPTEL Principles of Management Week 3 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. A general plan outlining decisions about resource allocation, priorities and action steps necessary to reach the goals is:
Q.9. A __ is anything that a firm has or has learnt to do that enables it to conceive and implement strategies that improve its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collective competency
Q.10. Which is the flexible plan that provide focused guidelines but does not bind managers into specific goals or actions:
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Principles of Management Course:
The course provides an overview of management and its evolution. It examines management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling and its impact on the business organization. It discusses necessary skills and functions required for efficient manager in contemporary business environment. Overall, it enables students to analyze and understand changing business environment, and the role of ethics, social responsibility and environmental issues in contemporary business environment.
- Week 1:Management: Definition, nature, purpose and scope of management, Skills and roles of a Manager, functions, principles; Evolution of Management Thought, Scientific Management.
- Week 2:Planning: Types of plans, planning process, Characteristics of planning, Traditional objective setting, Strategic Management, premising and forecasting
- Week 3:Decision-Making: Process, Simon’s model of decision making, creative problem solving, group decision making.
- Week 4:Management by Objectives: Management by exception; Styles of management: (American, Japanese and Indian), McKinsey’s 7-S Approach, Self Management
- Week 5:Organizing: Organizational design and structure, Coordination, differentiation and integration.
- Week 6:Span of management, centralization and de-centralization Delegation, Authority & power – concept & distinction, Line and staff organizations
- Week 7:Staffing: Human Resource Management and Selection, Performance appraisal and Career strategy, Coordination- Concepts, issues and techniques
- Week 8:Organizational Change: Introduction, Resistance to Change, Behavioural Reactions to Change, Approaches Or Models to Managing Organisational Change.
- Week 9:Organizational Change: Introduction, Resistance to Change, Behavioural Reactions to Change, Approaches Or Models to Managing Organisational Change.
- Week 10:Leading: Human Factors and Motivation, Leadership, Communication, Teams and Team Work
- Week 11:Leading: Human Factors and Motivation, Leadership, Communication, Teams and Team Work
- Week 12:Controlling: Concept, planning-control relationship, process of control, Types of Control, Control Techniques Characteristics of team.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE