For Week 9 Answers Join this Group👇Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Week 8 Assignment 8 Answer 2022 :-
Q1. The process of abstracting physical network hardware and resources from the network services and use cases are known as
- Network Splitting
- Network Virtualization
- Network Scaling
- None of these
Q.2. ODIN is one of the proposed solutions towards Software Defined WSN and mobility management. As per the architecture of ODIN, which component of ODIN is placed on top of the controller.
- ODIN master
- ODIN agent
- Both ODIN master and agent
- Neither ODIN Master and agent
NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Week 9 Answers Join this Group👇
Q.3. Shared pool of resources with easy configurability are important aspects of cloud computing.
Q.4. In cloud computing, the users have specific knowledge about the exact physical location of the computing hardware with respect to the cloud services.
Q.5. Suppose there are two organizations, A and B both of which provide cloud services. Any user can access the cloud of A free of cost whereas only employees of organization B can access the cloud of B. Also organization B has set up its cloud for only its own needs. With respect to the type of cloud infrastructure provided by A and B, which among the following is true
- A: Private Cloud, B: Public Cloud
- A: Public Cloud, B: Private Cloud
- A: Public Cloud, B: Public Cloud
- A: Private Cloud, B: Private Cloud
Q.6. Which among the following can be considered as a potential service model for cloud computing.
- Software as a Service
- Database as a Service
- Platfom as a Service
- All of these
Q.7. Which of the following component can be considered as optional for a sensor node?
- Sensing unit
- Location finding unit
- None of the above
For Week 9 Assignment Answers Join this Group👇
Q.8. You have bought a spreadsheet processing software in the form of a CD-ROM which you would need to install yourself on your computer to run and then manage. Is it an example of SaaS in cloud computing?
Q.9. Suppose two persons A and B both wish to access a particular SaaS feature from a cloud service provider through their respective personal computers. Both of them log into the cloud at the same time. Then which among the following is true.
- Neither A nor B will be able to access the services
- A will be able to access the services but not B
- B will be able to access the services but not A.
- Both A and B will be able to access the services
Q.10. Along with Accounting, which among the following is an essential component of cloud service management.
- None of these
For Any Changes In Answers Join this Group👇
Q.11. Which among the following security paradigms is concerned with securing the in-transit data between the users and the cloud through the Internet.
- Network Level Security
- Host Level Security
- Application Level Security
- None of these.
Q.12. “Cloud Security ensures that __ users can access their data after proper ___”Choose which among the following should be the correct order of words to be filled in the blanks.
- legitimate, authentication
- illegitimate, authentication
- malicious, inaction
- malicious, attack
Q.13. Which among the following should be protected with proper access control in cloud computing
- Database access
- Server access
- Virtual resource access
- All of these
Q.14. Before launching your cloud services as a product to customers, it is always a good idea to test your cloud applications on a cloud simulator first in the pre-deployment phase.
Q.15. With respect to virtualızation in cloud computing, which among the following can be considered as suitable virtualization paradigms
- Storage virtualization
- Hardware virtualization
- Application virtualization
- All of these.
For Any Changes In Answers Join this Group👇This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Course:Internet of Things (IoT) is presently a hot technology worldwide. Government, academia, and industry are involved in different aspects of research, implementation, and business with IoT. IoT cuts across different application domain verticals ranging from civilian to defence sectors. These domains include agriculture, space, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, water, and mining, which are presently transitioning their legacy infrastructure to support IoT. If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/ COURSE LAYOUT The course structure and content covers, over a period of 8 weeks:
- Week 1: Introduction to IoT: Part I, Part II, Sensing, Actuation, Basics of Networking: Part-I
- Week 2: Basics of Networking: Part-II, Part III, Part IV, Communication Protocols: Part I, Part II
- Week 3: Communication Protocols: Part III, Part IV, Part V, Sensor Networks: Part I, Part II
- Week 4: Sensor Networks: Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Week 5: Interoperability in IoT, Introduction to Arduino Programming: Part I, Part II, Integration of Sensors and Actuators with Arduino: Part I, Part II
- Week 6: Introduction to Python programming, Introduction to Raspberry Pi, Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Week 7: Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi (contd), Introduction to SDN, SDN for IoT
- Week 8: SDN for IoT (contd), Data Handling and Analytics, Cloud Computing
- Week 9: Cloud Computing(contd), Sensor-Cloud
- Week 10: Fog Computing, Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Week 11: Connected Vehicles, Smart Grid, Industrial IoT
- Week 12: Industrial IoT (contd), Case Study: Agriculture, Healthcare, Activity Monitoring