NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Week 11 Answers Join this Group👇Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Week 10 Assignment 10 Answer 2022 :-
Q1. In LoNWorks, each neuron chip has ___ memory types.
- ROM and RAM
- RAM and EEPROM
- ROM and EEPROM
- ROM, RAM and EEPROM
Q.2. V2X follows centralized architecture.
NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Week 11 Answers Join this Group👇
Q.3. Which of the following is not true about Content Centric Networking?
- Focuses more on actual location than data.
- Hierarchical data is transmitted directly instead of being part of a conversation.
- Enables scalable and efficient data dissemination.
- Derived from Information Centric Networking architecture
Q.4. In VANET, link durations are long and easily scaled-up to include all the vehicles on the road?
Q.5. Which of the following is not true about Ad-hoc domain.
- Composed of vehicles (OBUS) and road–side units (RSUs).
- Vehicles and road-side units are mobile.
- Communication takes place through DSRC stack.
- Communication mode may be either V2V or V21.
Q.6. In infrastructure domain. RSUs are connected to internet by means of _____
- V2I interface
- Cellular network
- V2V interface
Q.7. Which of the following is the draft standard for Wireless Access in Vehicular Environment (WAVE)?
- IEEE PI609.0
- IEEE PI609.1
- IEEE PI609.2
- JEFF PI600.3
For Week 11 Assignment Answers Join this Group👇
Q.8. Inferences drawn from multiple sensor type data is qualitatively superior to single sensor type data.
Q.9. Which of the following statements are not correct regarding Data Fusion?
- Rich in information.
- Generate better intelligence.
- Optimal amalgamation of data.
- Expose critical data sources and semantics.
Q.10. What happens at signal level of data fusion?
- Fusion of information at the imaging device level itself.
- Fusion of information at the sensor node with the local network itself.
- Fusion of information prior to decision making.
- Ensemble of decision.
For Any Changes In Answers Join this Group👇
Q.11. Which of the following is not a functional layer of smart parking?
- Information collection
- Information fusion
- System deployment
- Service dissemination
Q.12. Solutions related to Smart Cities should have
- Cognitive management framework.
- Low power transceiver.
- Predictive model for energy consumption.
- All of these
Q.13. In UPnP, device search and advertisements are 1900. through HTTP over UDP over port
Q.14. UPnP is ___ layer technology
- Data link layer
- Application layer
- Network layer
- Transport Layer
Q.15. In Lonworks, every device includes a Neuron Chip.
For Any Changes In Answers Join this Group👇This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Course:Internet of Things (IoT) is presently a hot technology worldwide. Government, academia, and industry are involved in different aspects of research, implementation, and business with IoT. IoT cuts across different application domain verticals ranging from civilian to defence sectors. These domains include agriculture, space, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, water, and mining, which are presently transitioning their legacy infrastructure to support IoT. If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/ COURSE LAYOUT The course structure and content covers, over a period of 8 weeks:
- Week 1: Introduction to IoT: Part I, Part II, Sensing, Actuation, Basics of Networking: Part-I
- Week 2: Basics of Networking: Part-II, Part III, Part IV, Communication Protocols: Part I, Part II
- Week 3: Communication Protocols: Part III, Part IV, Part V, Sensor Networks: Part I, Part II
- Week 4: Sensor Networks: Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Week 5: Interoperability in IoT, Introduction to Arduino Programming: Part I, Part II, Integration of Sensors and Actuators with Arduino: Part I, Part II
- Week 6: Introduction to Python programming, Introduction to Raspberry Pi, Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Week 7: Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi (contd), Introduction to SDN, SDN for IoT
- Week 8: SDN for IoT (contd), Data Handling and Analytics, Cloud Computing
- Week 9: Cloud Computing(contd), Sensor-Cloud
- Week 10: Fog Computing, Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Week 11: Connected Vehicles, Smart Grid, Industrial IoT
- Week 12: Industrial IoT (contd), Case Study: Agriculture, Healthcare, Activity Monitoring