Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
|NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 1 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 2 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 3 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 4 Answers||Click Here|
NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. The essentials of effective writing include:
- Brevity, Coherence, Clarity
- Brevity, Disorder, Style
- Organization, Ambiguity,
- Unity Lengthy, Order, Style
- Non-verbal cues are used.
- Could be presented in printed format
- Convenient to be kept as records.
- Faster than oral communication
NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
Q.5. Choose an option that presents the following sentence in a softer tone: Instead of panicking every time, could you just stay still?
- Please calm down and try not to panic.
- Will you hold on to your nerves?
- Do not make a scene when someone approaches you.
- Stop panicking and stay still.
Q.6. _ should be followed in effective writing.
- gender bias
- cultural bias
- reader’s feelings
- both a and b
NPTEL Effective Writing Week 1 Answers Join Group👇
- after abbreviations and designations
- to indicate two independent constructions joined without a conjunction
- to indicate a further explanation
- to conclude the list of item
Q.9. Select the correct sentence.
- Neither the headmaster nor the students was present.
- Either the dancers or the background singer are running late.
- Neither coach nor the players admits to cheating.
- Neither the boss nor the employees are going to budge.
- Course names
- When designations are not part of the title
- Any title preceding a name
- First word in a sentence
NPTEL Effective Writing Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Effective Writing Course:
The value of writing, one of the four language skills, has never waned. Many people, although having excellent verbal talents, struggle to demonstrate their writing abilities. Because writing reflects a writer even when he is not there and has no room for interpretation, mastering this craft is essential. The purpose of this writing course is to familiarise students with the nuances of effective writing so that they can better understand the subtle art of writing. It allows them to write with clarity, precision, and subtlety to express their ideas on various occasions while considering the concepts of appropriateness and accuracy.
- Topics :
- Introduction to Effective Writing
- Effective Writing as an Art
- Principles of Effective Writing
- Types and Stages of Effective Writing
- Notions of Correctness and Appropriateness, Part I
- Notions of Correctness and Appropriateness, Part II
- Essay Writing
- Types of Essays
- Essentials of Academic Writing, Part I
- Essentials of Academic Writing, Part II
- Business Writing and its Functions
- Mechanics of Business Writing
- Business Letters and Memos
- Format of Business Letters and Memos
- Types of Business Letter
- Sales, Complaint and Adjustment Letters
- Report Writing
- Strategies and Structure of Reports
- Style of Report Writing
- Creative Writing
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE