Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Assignment 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. Which among the following options represent five main buying roles?
- a. Initiator, Influencer, Decider, Buyer, and User
- b. Initiator, Influencer, Developer, Buyer, and User
- c. Initiator, Producer, Decider, Buyer, and User
- d. Initiator, Disposer, Developer, Buyer, and User
Q.2. ___ , ___, evaluation of alternatives, purchase decision, and post-purchase behavior represents simple five-stage consumer decision process.
- a. Need Recognition, Information Search
- b. Need Creation, Need Fulfilment
- c. Need Development, Demand Fulfilment
- d. None of the above
NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
- a. Individualism to Collectivism
- b. Collectivism to Individualism
- c. Individualism to Communalism
- d. None of the above
Q.6. Market Segmentation is a process of dividing a market into groups of individuals with _____ needs.
- a. Homogeneous
- b. Heterogeneous
- c. Indigenous
- d. Exotic
Q.7. _ refers to how similar the members within the segment are in terms of behaviours or characteristics that correlate with the behaviour.
NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Week 1 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. _ is the act of designing the company’s offering and image to occupy a distinctive place in the mind of the target market.
Q.10. Which among the following motivational conflict occurs when an individual needs to make a choice between two undesirable alternatives?
- a. Approach–approach conflict
- b. Avoidance–avoidance conflict
- c. Approach–avoidance conflict
- d. None of the above.
NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Consumer Behaviour Course:
Drawing heavily from the fields of psychology, anthropology and economics; the concepts of Consumer Behaviour puts forth the decision-making processes of buyers, both individually and in groups. It studies the decision-making parameters at both individual as well as group levels as endeavors to understand the consumer preferences and choice heuristics. The course will also bring forth the parameters, process and conflicts while considering family as decision-making unit.
- Week 1: Introduction to Consumer Behaviour, The Changing Patterns of Consumer Behaviour, Use of Market, Segmentation in Consumer Behaviour, Dimensions of Consumerism, Process of Motivation
- Week 2: Theories of Motivation-1, Theories of Motivation-2, Consumer Involvement, Case study on Motivation and Involvement, Consumer perception and imagery
- Week 3: Case Study on Consumer Perception formation, Theories of Personality, Self-Concept, Learning theories, Case Study on Consumer Learning Process
- Week 4: Attitude Formation-1, Attitude Formation-2, Changing Attitude, Attitude Formation, Case Study on Consumer, Consumers’ Value
- Week 5: AIO classification of Lifestyle, VALSTM Typology, Application of Lifestyle in Marketing, Culture and subculture, Group as a determinant of buyer behaviour
- Week 6: Celebrities as Reference group, Concept of family and family life-cycle, Family Buying Decisions, Case Study on Family Buying Decisions, Diffusion of Innovation
- Week 7: Opinion Leadership Types of Consumer Buying Behaviour, Black-Box Model, Modelling Buyer Behaviour-1, Modelling Buyer Behaviour-2
- Week 8: Modelling Buyer Behaviour-3, Modelling Industrial buyer Behaviour-1,Modelling Industrial buyer Behaviour-2, Dimensions of Consumer Research, Course Wrap up
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE