Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 7 Week 7 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 8 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 1 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 4 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 5 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 6 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 7 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 8 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 9 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 10 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 11 Answers||Click Here|
|NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 12 Answers||Click Here|
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 7 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. Fog Computing is applicable in
Q.2. Fog Computing has _ probability to attack on data enrouter and required __ number of server nodes than Cloud Computing.
- a) lower, less
- b) lower, large
- c) higher, less
- d) higher, large
Q.3. Consider the following statements:
Statement 1: In Geospatial Cloud, it is needed to integrate data from heterogeneous back-end data service. Statement 2: Data services can be inside and/or outside of the cloud environment in Geospatial Cloud.
- a. Statement 1 is Correct, but Statement 2 is Incorrect.
- b. Statement 2 is Correct, but Statement 1 is Incorrect.
- c. Both statements are Correct.
- d. Both statements are Incorrect
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 7 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. Which of the following is/are the challenge(s) of the Geospatial Cloud?
- a) Scaling of Spatial Databases
- b) Policy management among the tenants
- c) Implementation of Spatial Databases
- d) None of the above
Q.5. Which of the following is/are feature(s) of Mobile Cloud Computing?
- a) Uses less mobile device resources because applications are cloud-supported
- b) Reduces reliability with information backed up and stored in the cloud
- c) Mobile devices connect to services delivered through an API architecture
- d) Facilitates slower development, delivery and management of mobile apps
Q.6. Which of the following statement(s) is/are FALSE about Fog Computing?
- a) Fog nodes present near to the end-user
- b) Fog computing enables real-time applications
- c) Fog nodes’ response time is much higher than Cloud’s
- d) Network routers, WiFi Gateways will not be capable of running applications
Q.7. Choose the most appropriate option regarding CLOUDLET code offloading.
Statement 1: The architecture reduces latency by using a multi-hop network. Statement 2: It potentially lowers battery consumption by using Wi-Fi or short range radio.
- a. Statement 1 is correct but Statement 2 is incorrect
- b. Statement 2 is correct but Statement 1 is incorrect
- c. Both the statements are correct
- d. Both the statements are incorrect.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Week 7 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. Benefits of Fog Computing is/are:
- a. Immobility
- b. Low latency and location-aware.
- c. Homogeneity
- d. Widespread geographical distribution.
Q.9. Distance between the client and server in Cloud Computing is of _ and Fog computing is _.
Q.10. Match the following tables related to Mobile Cloud Computing key components:
- a. 1.->(), 2.-> (1), 3.-> (1)
- b. 1.-> (). 2.-> (1). 3.-> (11)
- c. 1.-> (1), 2.-> (1), 3.->()
- d. 1.->(), 2.-> (1), 3.-> (1)
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 7 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Cloud Computing Course:
Cloud computing is a scalable services consumption and delivery platform that provides on-demand computing service for shared pool of resources, namely servers, storage, networking, software, database, applications etc., over the Internet. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. This course will introduce various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
- Week 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Week 2: Cloud Computing Architecture
- Week 3: Service Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 4: Data Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 5: Resource Management in Cloud
- Week 6: Cloud Security
- Week 7: Open Source and Commercial Clouds, Cloud Simulator
- Week 8: Research trend in Cloud Computing, Fog Computing
- Week 9: VM Resource Allocation, Management and Monitoring
- Week 10: Cloud-Fog-Edge enabled Analytics
- Week 11: Serverless Computing and FaaS Model
- Week 12: Case Studies and Recent Advancements
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE