Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 5 Week 5 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 6 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 5 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
Q.1. _ is a formal contract between a Service Provider (SP) and a Service Consumer (SC).
Q.2. If demand is exponential (D(t)=e’), any fixed provisioning interval (tp) according to the current demands will fall linearly behind.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
Q.3. A third party application runs in the cloud for 18 hours/day. At the end of one month (30 days), it was found that the cloud suffered outages totalling 5 hours and T hours, on different days over the service period. The cloud guarantees service availability for 98% of the time. What are the value(s) of T among the given options such that the SLA negotiation does not get honored in terms of service availability?
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 6 Answers Join Group👇
Q.4. What is/are the correct statement(s) regarding VM load management?
- A. When load increases, new VMs should be scheduled to new nodes.
- B. When load decreases, use WOL to start up waiting nodes.
- C. When load increases, use WOL to start up waiting nodes.
- D. When load decreases, live migrate VMs to more utilized nodes.
Q.5. Statement 1: In resource management, resource allocation is the allocation of a service provider’s resources to a customer.
Statement II: Resource mapping is correspondence between resources required by the users and resources available with the provider.
Which of the options is correct?
- A. Statement I is TRUE and Statement II is FALSE
- B. Statement II is TRUE and Statement I is FALSE
- C. Both statements are TRUE
- D. Both statements are FALSE
Q.6. Which of the following is/are resource allocation approaches in resource management?
- A. Intelligent multi-agent model
- B. Network queueing model
- C. Energy-aware resource allocation
- D. Reinforcement learning guided control policy
Q.7. Consider that the peak computing demand for an organization is 250 units. The demand as a function of time can be expressed as D(t)= 5t. Baseline (owned) unit cost is 120 and cloud unit cost is 150. The cloud is owned for a period of T time units. Select the values of T for which cloud is cheaper than owning.
- A. 50
- B. 100
- C. 150
- D. 200
NPTEL Cloud Computing Week 5 Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. Which of the following is/are objective(s) of Resource Management?
Q.9. In computing, there is a nonlinear relationship between the number of processing cores used and power consumption
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
Q.10. If demand is flat, the penalty will be linear.
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 5 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL Cloud Computing Course:
Cloud computing is a scalable services consumption and delivery platform that provides on-demand computing service for shared pool of resources, namely servers, storage, networking, software, database, applications etc., over the Internet. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. This course will introduce various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
- Week 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Week 2: Cloud Computing Architecture
- Week 3: Service Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 4: Data Management in Cloud Computing
- Week 5: Resource Management in Cloud
- Week 6: Cloud Security
- Week 7: Open Source and Commercial Clouds, Cloud Simulator
- Week 8: Research trend in Cloud Computing, Fog Computing
- Week 9: VM Resource Allocation, Management and Monitoring
- Week 10: Cloud-Fog-Edge enabled Analytics
- Week 11: Serverless Computing and FaaS Model
- Week 12: Case Studies and Recent Advancements
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE