Hello NPTEL Learners, In this article, you will find NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Week 1 Answers 2023. All the Answers are provided below to help the students as a reference don’t straight away look for the solutions, first try to solve the questions by yourself. If you find any difficulty, then look for the solutions.
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 2 Answers 2023 Join Group👇
Note: We are trying to give our best so please share with your friends also.
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Answers 2023:
We are updating answers soon Join Group for update: CLICK HERE
- Deep Thought
- Deep Blue
Q.2. Which of the following was a major achievement of the computer EQP in 1996?
- Proved a mathematical theorem
- Defeated a world champion in a board game
- Demonstrated human-level language translation
- Performed human-level object recognition
- It can be used to model all real-world problems
- Increased computational power with the advent of GPUs
- Numerical optimizations and algorithmic efficiency
- Access to a lot more labeled data
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 2 Answers Join Group👇
- Acting humanly
- Thinking humanly
- Acting rationally
- Thinking rationally
Q.5. The DARPA Urban Challenge was a competition involving building AI agents for
- The morally correct action
- Action which leads to the greatest reward
- Action which leads to greatest expected loss
- Socially acceptable action
Q.7. Which statements among the following statements is/are true for AlphaGo?
- It was developed by researchers at DeepMind
- It defeated the world champion in the game of chess
- It is an example of a weak AI agent
- None of the above
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Week 1 Assignment Answers Join Group👇
Q.8. Which of the following is a perceptual task?
Q.9. Which of the following are shortcomings of Logic-based AI systems that led to probability-based AI systems?
- Logic-based AI systems could not run on conventional general-purpose computer hardware
- Logic cannot be used to make deductions from observations
- Logic cannot be used to take into account the uncertainty in the environment
- Logic is NP-hard
- They are supposed to perform general-purpose problem-solving
- Knowledge about some specific domain is provided to such systems
- The goal of such systems is to achieve human-level performance on one specific task
- A* algorithm is an example of a strong AI system
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Answers Join Group👇
Disclaimer: This answer is provided by us only for discussion purpose if any answer will be getting wrong don’t blame us. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment. The solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose.
About NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Course:
The course introduces the variety of concepts in the field of artificial intelligence. It discusses the philosophy of AI, and how to model a new problem as an AI problem. This describes a variety of models such as search, logic, Bayes nets, and MDPs, which can be used to model a new problem. It also teaches many first algorithms to solve each formulation. The course prepares a student to take a variety of focused, advanced courses in various subfields of AI.
- Week 1 :Introduction: Philosophy of AI, Definitions
- Week 2 :Modeling a Problem as Search Problem, Uninformed Search
- Week 3 :Heuristic Search, Domain Relaxations
- Week 4 :Local Search, Genetic Algorithms
- Week 5 :Adversarial Search
- Week 6 :Constraint Satisfaction
- Week 7 :Propositional Logic & Satisfiability
- Week 8 :Uncertainty in AI, Bayesian Networks
- Week 9 :Bayesian Networks Learning & Inference, Decision Theory
- Week 10:Markov Decision Processes
- Week 11:Reinforcement Learning
- Week 12:Introduction to Deep Learning & Deep RL
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
If you have not registered for exam kindly register Through https://examform.nptel.ac.in/
Join Our Telegram Group:- CLICK HERE