Hello coders, In this post, you will learn how to solve the New Companies SQL Hacker Rank Solution. This problem is a part of the SQL Hacker Rank series.
As you already know that this site does not contain only the Hacker Rank solutions here, you can also find the solution for other problems. I.e. Web Technology, Data Structures, RDBMS Programs, Java Programs Solutions, Fiverr Skills Test answers, Google Course Answers, Linkedin Assessment, and Coursera Quiz Answers.
Amber’s conglomerate corporation just acquired some new companies. Each of the companies follows this hierarchy:
Given the table schemas below, write a query to print the company_code, founder name, total number of lead managers, total number of senior managers, total number of managers, and total number of employees. Order your output by ascending company_code.
- The tables may contain duplicate records.
- The company_code is string, so the sorting should not be numeric. For example, if the company_codes are C_1, C_2, and C_10, then the ascending company_codes will be C_1, C_10, and C_2.
The following tables contain company data:
- Company: The company_code is the code of the company and founder is the founder of the company.
- Lead_Manager: The lead_manager_code is the code of the lead manager, and the company_code is the code of the working company.
- Senior_Manager: The senior_manager_code is the code of the senior manager, the lead_manager_code is the code of its lead manager, and the company_code is the code of the working company.
- Manager: The manager_code is the code of the manager, the senior_manager_code is the code of its senior manager, the lead_manager_code is the code of its lead manager, and the company_code is the code of the working company.
- Employee: The employee_code is the code of the employee, the manager_code is the code of its manager, the senior_manager_code is the code of its senior manager, the lead_manager_code is the code of its lead manager, and the company_code is the code of the working company.
Company Table: Lead_Manager Table: Senior_Manager Table: Manager Table: Employee Table:
C1 Monika 1 2 1 2 C2 Samantha 1 1 2 2
In company C1, the only lead manager is LM1. There are two senior managers, SM1 and SM2, under LM1. There is one manager, M1, under senior manager SM1. There are two employees, E1 and E2, under manager M1.
In company C2, the only lead manager is LM2. There is one senior manager, SM3, under LM2. There are two managers, M2 and M3, under senior manager SM3. There is one employee, E3, under manager M2, and another employee, E4, under manager, M3.
New Companies SQL Hacker Rank Solution
SELECT C.COMPANY_CODE, C.FOUNDER, (SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT LEAD_MANAGER_CODE) FROM LEAD_MANAGER L WHERE L.COMPANY_CODE = C.COMPANY_CODE), (SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT SENIOR_MANAGER_CODE) FROM SENIOR_MANAGER S WHERE S.COMPANY_CODE = C.COMPANY_CODE), (SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT MANAGER_CODE) FROM MANAGER M WHERE M.COMPANY_CODE = C.COMPANY_CODE), (SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT EMPLOYEE_CODE) FROM EMPLOYEE E WHERE E.COMPANY_CODE = C.COMPANY_CODE) FROM COMPANY C ORDER BY C.COMPANY_CODE ASC;
Disclaimer: The above Problem (New Companies) generated by Hackerrank but the Solution is Provided by Chase2Learn. This tutorial is only for Educational and Learning purposes. Authority if any of the queries regarding this post or website fill the following contact form thank you.
Is HackerRank good for SQL practice?
You’ve probably heard of HackerRank before, so it should be no surprise to you that they have one of the best collections of SQL practice challenges around.
Which SQL does HackerRank use?
The HackerRank Test interface has an in-built database query editor and supports programming in Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, or DB2 databases.
What is HackerRank SQL?
Basic. Get Certificate. SQL is an industry-standard query language that works with relational databases. Unlike some earlier systems, queries are performed at the server and only the results are passed to a client. This resulted in the ability to work with large databases efficiently over a network.
How many questions are there in HackerRank for SQL?
That will also help your SQL code challenges journey
It took me a bit more than two weeks (on and off between work, workout, and taking the kid to day school, etc.) to finish all the 58 SQL challenges on the site, and I gained quite some insights from the journey (and having quite some fun doing that!).
Where can I find HackerRank solutions in SQL?
in this post, you will get all the solutions of HackerRank SQL Problems.
Finally, we are now, in the end, I just want to conclude some important message for you
Note:- I compile all programs, if there is any case program is not working and showing an error please let me know in the comment section. If you are using adblocker, please disable adblocker because some functions of the site may not work correctly.
Please share our posts on social media platforms and also suggest to your friends to Join Our Groups. Don’t forget to subscribe.
We Have Covered Hackerrank SQL all question answers :
hackerrank,hackerrank sql solutions,hackerrank sql,hackerrank solutions,hackerrank solution,sql solution,revising the select query in hackerrank solution,sql solutions hackerrank,hacker rank solutins of sql,hackerrank certificate solutions,select all hackerrank solution,hackerrank the pads solution in hindi,weather observation station 3 hackerrank solution,weather