In this article, you will find LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Answer, Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions or Answers. For Mobile Users, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Options to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
As you already know that this site does not contain only the Linkedin Assessment Answers here, you can also find the solution for other Assessments also. I.e. Fiverr Skills Test answers, Google Course Answers, Coursera Quiz Answers, and Competitive Programming like CodeChef Problems Solutions, & Leetcode Problems Solutions.
100% Free Updated LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Exam Questions & Answers.
Linkedin Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Details:
- 15-25 multiple-choice questions
- 1.5 minutes per question
- Score in the top 30% to earn a badge
Before you start:
You must complete this assessment in one session — make sure your internet is reliable.
You can retake this assessment once if you don’t earn a badge.
LinkedIn won’t show your results to anyone without your permission.
After completing the exam, you will get the verified LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Badge.
LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Answers
Q1. Which feature allows you to copy attributes of selected text and apply them to another selection?
- Merge Formatting command
- Copy and Paste Styles command
- Copy and Paste Attributes command
- Format Painter tool
Q2. To protect a document from accidental changes, which option should you select from the Protect Document (Windows) or Protect (Mac) menu?
- Mark as Final.
- Add a Digital Signature.
- Encrypt with Password.
- Always Open Read-Only.
Q3. You are finalizing a two-page document. Rather than having Word decide where page 1 ends, you want the next paragraph to begin on the top of page 2. How do you achieve this?
- Change the bottom margin to your current location.
- Insert a page break.
- Press Shift + Enter (Shift + Return).
- Insert a column break.
- Click Layout > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Text > Building Blocks Organizer.
- Click Insert > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Media.
Q5. You want to set a wider inside margin to accommodate binding a document where pages are printed in both sides. Which option should you choose in the Page Setup dialog box?
- Book Fold.
- Different Odd & Even Pages.
- Mirror Margins.
- Design > Size.
- File > Page Setup.
- Layout > Size.
- Layout > Margins.
- Drag to Home tab.
- Add to chooser.
- Pin to list.
- Mark as favorite.
- Apply a table style.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
- Apply a cell style.
- Whole Word Only.
- Replace All.
- Check Spelling.
- Match Case.
- A bookmark is a hyperlink where the label is automatically generated.
- A bookmark works in conjunction with hyperlinks to allow you to quickly jump to a specific location in your document.
- A bookmark is a link in your document that can give you quick access to webpages, files, and other locations within your document.
- A bookmark is a color-coded graphic that appears in the navigation pane for easy access to a specific location in your document.
- including a personalized message
- giving the collaborator the option to edit a document
- setting the collaborator’s access to view only
- granting administrator access
Q14. You split a document into three sections. What happens if you change the margins in the first section?
- The document reverts back to a single section with the new margin settings.
- The new margin settings are applied to all of the sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to the second and third sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to just the first section.
Q16. What type of page is useful at the front of a large document, to identify the document title, author, and other metadata?
- cover page
- blank page
- master page
- table of contents page
- The boxes resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The object is deleted and a hole is left behind.
- The text merges with the second box.
- The gaps between the boxes close and the boxes remain the same size.
- The text from the deleted box merges with the next box’s text.
- The selected object is deleted and the spacing is preserved where the object was.
- The remaining objects resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The gaps between the objects close and the objects remain the same size.
- Manage Sources
- Insert Index
- Table of Contents
- page breaks
- characters (no spaces)
- Print Layout view
- Draft view
- Edit view
- Web Layout view
Q22. You are working on a local copy of a document when Word unexpectedly closes. After you relaunch Word, how can you find the most recently saved version of the document?
- Click Open > Recent and select Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Options > Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Open > Recent > Documents.
- Click File > Recent > Recover Unsaved Documents.
Solutions found in Office2019:
File -> Open -> Recent -> Recover Unsaved Documents
File -> Info -> Manage Document -> Recover Unsaved Documents
Read carefully. It’s not about recovering, but only the last recent file!
- a sketch
- a symbol
- a 3D model
- an equation
Q24. What Microsoft Word feature lets you capture a portion of your screen to be used as an image in your document?
- Screen Clipping
- Screen Grab
- Screen Capture
- none of these answers
Q25. You want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym that you type with the acronym’s full text-for example, replacing
"Microsoft Teams". What Word feature do you use to create this shortcut?
- Replace All
- AutoFormat As You Type
- Find and Replace
- AutoCorrect Options
Explanation: The keyword here is creating a “shortcut” which is set with the Autocorrect Options by navigating to File -> Options -> Proofing -> AutoCorrect Options -> Replace text as you type.
Q26. Your document contains two columns of content with a vertical line between the columns, as shown. From where can you delete the line?
- Insert > Text
- Columns dialog box
- Insert > Line > Vertical
- Insert > Line > Remove
Explanation: Layout -> Columns -> More columns -> Line between
Q27. When you crop an image in a document, what happens to the image and the overall document file size?
- The cropped parts of the image are hidden and the overall file size increases.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size does not change.
- The cropped parts of the image are hidden and the overall file size does not change.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size decreases.
Q28. When you are typing in a paragraph and reach the end of the line, Word automatically starts a new line for you. What is this feature called?
- line wrap
- word wrap
- a new line return
- a soft return
- page margins
- current position
- bottom of page
- Press Ctrl+Up Arrow (Windows) or Command+Up Arrow (Mac).
- Press Ctrl+Page Up (Windows) or Command+Page Up (Mac).
- Press Ctrl+Left Arrow (Windows) or Command+Left Arrow (Mac).
- Press Alt+Left Arrow (Windows) or Option+Left Arrow (Mac).
Q32. You send a document to two clients for review, and each client returns a separate, edited version of the document. How do you most efficiently review their feedback?
- Click Review > Accept.
- Turn on Track Changes.
- Click Review > Compare.
- Click Review > Smart Lookup.
- Footnotes use Arabic numerals and endnotes use letters.
- A footnote is placed in the page footer, and an endnote is placed on a blank page at the end of the document.
- A footnote is placed at the bottom of the page, and an endnote is placed at the end of the document.
- An endnote always appears on the bottom of the same page that it references.
- Drop Cap
- Small Caps
- table of contents
- page break
- cover page
Q36. You have been reviewing a Word document using Track Changes. There are still changes that need to be reviewed, but you cannot see them. Why is this? (Select all that apply.)
A. Display for Review is set to No Markup.
B. Track changes has been turned off.
C. Display for Review is set to Original.
D. Inserts and Deletions and Formatting are turned off in Show Markup.
- A, C, D
- A, B
- A, C
Q37. You are coordinating the update of your company’s 10-chapter operations manual. You begin by saving each chapter as a separate document. What Word feature can you use to manage all of these chapter documents?
- the Organizer
- master document
- outline view
- You can reformat all headings by changing style sets.
- You can navigate from heading to heading in the Navigation pane.
- all of these answers
- You can easily generate a table of contents.
Q39. You need to add a trademark symbol to a new product name. How can you accomplish this? (Select two items.)
A. Type “(TM)”.
B. On the Insert tab, in the Symbols group, select Symbol. From the symbols gallery, select the trademark symbol, then click Insert.
C. On the Insert Tab, in the Illustrations group, select Icons. From the icons gallery, select the Signs and Symbols category. Then select the trademark symbol and click Insert.
D. Type “(R)”.
- B and D
- A and B
- B and C
- A and D
(TM) : Unregistered trademark symbol
(R): Registered trademark symbol
Q40. You are reformatting a professional document that you created previously using manual formatting. In your document, first-level headings are formatted with Arial 11 Bold. What is the fastest way to create and apply a Heading 1 style using these properties?
- In the Styles task pane, click New Style and select Arial 11 Bold.
- Hold the Ctrl key (Windows) or Command key (Mac) and click the Format Painter. Then select New Style.
- On Windows: Select one of the first level headings. Right-click Heading 1 and update it to match the selection.On Mac: With the style pane open, highlight a Heading 1 in the document, then in the style pane drop-down for Heading 11, select Update to Match Selection.
- Select the text, right-click to display the formatting bar, and select Styles > Copy.
Q41. You are typing text in two columns. When you reach the end of a paragraph in column 1, you want to start the next paragraph in column 1 on the next page. What type of break should you insert at this point?
- next page section break
- continuous section break
- column break
- page break
Q42. You want to capture all the content and design elements in your current document, so you can use them as a starting point when creating new documents. To do so, save the current document as _.
- a template file
- a PDF
- an OpenDocument Text file
- a Rich Text Format file
Q43. Which file format best preserves formatting and allows editing when a Word document is transferred to another application?
- XML Paper Specification (XPS)
- OpenDocument Text (ODT)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- plain text (TXT)
- Use the Split Table command.
- Press Shift + Enter (Windows) or Sift + Return (Mac).
- Use the Section Break command.
- Use the Split Cells command.
Explanation: Tables Layout tab -> Merge group -> Split Table
- a Word macro-enabled document
- a plain text file
- a multipage website
- a Word 2003 XML document
Explanation: Each Word document can be saved as a Web Page.
- Press Enter twice (Windows) or Return twice (Mac).
- Press Alt+Enter (Windows) or Option+Return (Mac).
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac).
- Press Shift+Enter (Windows) or Shift+Return (Mac)
Q47. You want to repeat an element (such as the date) on all pages of the document. Which options should you choose?
- Insert > Header & Footer
- Insert > Text
- Design > Header & Footer
- View > Header & Footer
Q48. You want to repeat an element (such as the date) at the bottom of all pages of a document. Which option should you choose?
- Insert > Text
- View > Header & Footer
- Design > Footer
- Insert > Footer
Q49. A document has been shared with you from your colleague’s OneDrive library. They have given only you editing access. What can you do with this document?
- Share the document with others.
- Assume ownership of the document.
- Remove access from another user.
- Coauthor the document with your colleague.
- Draw tools were used in these areas.
- Changes were made to these areas.
- Comments were added to these areas.
- none of these answers
Q51. What formatting must you use to use both portrait and landscape pages in the same Word document?
- Match Punctuation
- Replace All
- Match Case
- Whole Word Only
Q53. What is the name of the text effect that displays a large capital letter at the beginning of a paragraph?
- drop cap
- small caps
Q54. You need to document a procedure. Which paragraph format is best to help readers follow the sequence of instructions?
- line numbers
- numbered list
- bulleted list
- Click the Select Data button.
- Click the Refresh Data button.
- Click the Switch Row/Column button.
- Click the Edit Data button.
Q56. You want to be able to edit your Word document simultaneously with other Word users in your organization. Which save location should you select in the Save As dialog box?
A. OneDrive B. SharePoint document library C. Google Drive D. DropBox
- A, B, C, D
- A, B, C
- A or B
- Adding alternative text to an object is one way to apply a caption to an object.
- It allows you to display the text in a language other than the default language-for example, English to French, French to German.
- It helps a user with a visual impairment who is using a screen reader understand the content of the object.
- It enables you to provide another explanation of the object, in case the user does not understand what the object is.
- You can restrict printing for specific document sections.
- You can apply unique formatting to each section.
- You can collaborate on specific sections with other authors.
- You can restrict access to each section individually.
Q59. How can you tell if a colleague is coauthoring a document at the same time as you? (Select all that apply.)
A. Colleague’s name appears in the Share panel.
B. Colleague’s picture appears in the upper-right corner of the ribbon.
C. A banner notification pops up as the colleague edits the document.
D. A flag icon with the colleague’s name appears where their edit is being made.
- A, B, C
- B, C, D
- A, B, D
- A, C, D
- Word stretches the photo to fill the page.
- Word scales the image to the largest size possible to fit within the height or width of the page.
- Word converts the photo’s file format.
- Word analyzes and corrects the image for tone and color.
- Simple Markup shows the final version without inline markups; All Markups shows the final version with inline markups.
- Simple Markup shows the markup versions by one selected author; All Markup shows the combined markup version of all authors.
- Simple Markup shows the revisions of one selected author in the Review pane; All Markup shows the revisions of all authors with inline markups.
- Simple Markup shows the final version with inline markups; All Markup shows the final version without inline markups.
Q62. You’re finalizing a document that contains some high-resolution images. You want to reduce the picture size while ensuring image quality is adequate for online viewing. What is a best-practice approach?
- Review the images and crop as needed. Compress the images. Save the document and then compress the entire document.
- Replace the images with lower-resolution images. Save the document and then compress it.
- Review the images and crop as needed. Then compress the images and delete cropped areas.
- Review the images and crop as needed. Save document and then compress it.
Q63. Before you send a document to an external client, you must remove personal information–including document author names, comments, and hidden text–from the doc. What tool can help you locate and clean up these details?
- Accessibility Checker
- Check Compatibility
- Manage Document
- Document Inspector
- Get a sharing link for the document.
- Create a new document in OneDrive.
- Upload the document to OneDrive.
- Send an invitation to the document.
Q68. You are working in another application and want to move text into a Word document. How can you do it?
- Export the text from the other application as a Word document.
- Use the Insert command and select the Word document.
- Select the text and save it as Word document.
- Use the Clipboard to copy and paste text into the Word document.
Q69. What is typically created as the first page of a document and contains information such as the document title and author?
- cover page
- master page
- blank page
- table of contents page
Q70. Before publishing a document, you want to identify issues that may make it difficult for people with disabilities to read. which feature should you use?
- check Accessibility
- inspect document
- check compatibility
- protect document
Q71. After selecting the entire document, what is the quickest way to find out how many paragraphs there are in your current Word document?
- From the start of the document, hold down the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) key, and press the Down Arrow key repeatedly, counting each paragraph as you go.
- Click File > Properties > Content to display file information, including the number of paragraphs.
- On the status bar, select Word Count to display file information, including the number of paragraphs.
- Click File > Info > Inspect Document to display file information, including the number of paragraphs.
Q72. You want to be able to read one page in your document while editing another page in the same document. What’s the most efficient way to do this with only one monitor?
- On the View tab of the ribbon, click Split.
- Save a duplicate copy of your document, then view both documents side by side.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, create a bookmark for the location that you want to read.
- On the View tab of the ribbon, click New Window.
- Alt text improves accessibility in your document.
- all of these answers
- Alt text describes what appears in the image.
- Screen readers read the text aloud for users with visual impairments.
Q74. You are inserting several images in a document and need to include descriptive information about them. Numbering the images will also make it easier to reference them in the associated document text. Which command can help you set this up?
- Insert Footnote
- Insert Citation
- Insert Caption
- Insert Table of Figures
Q75. You want an image to move with the surrounding text as you make changes to the document. Which option should you select?
- In Line with Text
- With Text Wrapping
- Behind Text
- On the Insert tab, click SmartArt.
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes and look in the Rectangles & Triangles section.
- On the Insert tab, click Icons.
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes and look in the Basic Shapes section.
Q77. When printing multiple copies of a document, which option groups consecutive pages together, making them easier to distribute?
- Print One-Sided
- Print on Both Sides
Q78. You are sharing your computer screen to collaborate on a document. Which view should you use to minimize the ribbon and give your document the most screen space?
- Read Mode (Windows) or Focus (Mac)
- Draft view
- Web Layout view
- Outline view
Q79. You want a different header and footer to appear on alternating pages. Which option should you choose?
- Different Odd & Even Pages
- Insert Alt Header/Footer
- Display on Odd Pages Only
- Different First Page
Q80. When you start a new, blank document, you usually end up changing the font to Arial 11.5 point. How can you make these settings the default for this and all future new documents?
- Open any document, change your font settings, and save as a template.
- Create a macro that will change all fonts to Arial 11.5 point.
- In a new, blank document, from the Font dialog box, make your changes and set as default for All documents based on the Normal template.
- In a new, blank document, make your font changes and then save your document as a template.
Q81. You inserted a picture into a brochure, and you want to cut down on the background to focus only on the main part of the image. How can you accomplish this?
- Right-click the picture and select Crop.
- In Picture Tools, select Remove Background.
- In Picture Tools, select Picture Effects.
- Right-click the picture and select Size and Position.
Q82. The form you are creating includes a field where users can either pick from a list of choices you provide, or type in a different entry. Which control type should you use?
- drop-down list
- combo box
- check box
- all of these answers
- fonts and paragraph spacing
- colors, fonts, paragraph spacing, and effects
- colors, fonts, and paragraph spacing
- colors, fonts, and effects
- in red
- on the most recent of the two documents
- on the original document
- on a third document
Q86. You have inserted a picture in your Word document, and you want to ensure that users with visual impairments can access the picture. How can you do this?
- Insert an object.
- Insert a caption.
- Insert AutoText.
- Insert alt text.
Q87. You are creating a company newsletter. The first page has three columns, and the second page will need four columns. How would you do this?
- Insert a column break at the beginning of the second page.
- Insert a page break at the end of the first page.
- Insert a section break at the end of the first page.
- Insert a text wrapping break at the beginning of the second page.
Q88. You just applied a change from the Design tab of the ribbon, and all of the fonts and formatting in your document changed. What did you change?
B. style set
C. default document font
- A or B
- C or D
- A, B, or C
Q89. You want to start a new text section at the current cursor position without adding a new page. Which type of section break should you choose?
- Even Page
- Next Page
- Odd Page
Q90. Which function allows you to treat multiple objects as a single object for the purpose of manipulating their display or placement within a document?
- behind text
Q93. You are editing a paragraph that begins on one page and ends on the next after selecting the entire paragraph, how can you display it on one page?
- In paragraph settings, click Indent and Spacing > pagination and select Keep with next
- In paragraph settings, click Line and Page Break > pagination and select Keep with next
- In paragraph settings, click Line and Page Break > pagination and select keep lines together
- In paragraph settings, click Line and Page Break > pagination and select Widow/Orphan control
Disclaimer: Hopefully, this article will be useful for you to find all the LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Answer and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing Skill Assessment Test. the solution is provided by Chase2learn. This tutorial is only for Educational and Learning purpose.
Please share our posts on social media platforms and also suggest to your friends to Join Our Groups. Don’t forget to subscribe.
What is Linkedin Assessment?
The LinkedIn Skill Assessments feature allows you to demonstrate your knowledge of the skills you’ve added to your profile by completing assessments specific to those skills. LinkedIn skills evaluations are a means to demonstrate the skills of job hunters. This is how LinkedIn Skill Assessments can be used.
Is this Skill Assessment Test is free?
Yes, LinkedIn Microsoft Word Skill Assessment Answer is totally free on LinkedIn for you. The only thing is needed i.e. your dedication toward learning.
When I will get Skill Badge?
Yes, if will Pass the Skill Assessment Test, then you will earn a skill badge that will reflect in your LinkedIn profile. For passing in LinkedIn Skill Assessment, you must score 70% or higher, then only you will get your to skill badge.
How to participate in skill quiz assessment?
It’s good practice to update and tweak your LinkedIn profile every few months. After all, life is dynamic and (I hope) you’re always learning new skills. You will notice a button under the Skills & Endorsements tab within your LinkedIn Profile: ‘Take skill quiz.‘ Upon clicking, you will choose your desired skill test quiz and complete your assessment.
LinkedIn Skill Assessments are a series of multiple-choice exams that allow you to prove the skills that are stated in your profile.
How to get Linkedin Skill Badge?
For getting Linkedin Badge in your profile, you need to score at least 70% and above for getting recognition of skill badges.
If you “grade in the 70th percentile or above”—according to LinkedIn—you officially pass and get a LinkedIn skill badge. The social media site will display your badge on your profile.
How long is Skill Assessment valid for?
Skills assessments that do not specify an expiry date are valid for 3 years from the date of the assessment. If more than 3 years have passed by the time the visa application is made, the skills assessment will no longer be valid.
What is the Benefit of Linkedin Skill Assessment?
- Chances for getting hired will increased.
- You will earn Linkedin Skill Badge.
- Your Linkedin Profile will rank on top.
- You have a chance to get jobs earlier.
- This Skill Assessment will enhance your technical skills, helps you to getting recognized by top recruiters, advanced your knowledge by testing your mind.
Who can give this Linkedin Skill Assessment Test?
Any Linkedin User, Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their Programming Skills
Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
Anyone who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, etc.
Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science
Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures
Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
How to do linkedin skill assessment
The LinkedIn Skill Assessments feature allows you to demonstrate your knowledge of the skills you’ve added on your profile by completing assessments specific to those skills.
A typical assessment consists of 15 multiple choice questions and each question tests at least one concept or subskill. The questions are timed and must be completed in one session. You can view the full list of available Skill Assessments and sample questions for each.
Available Skill Assessments on LinkedIn
What You Need to Know About LinkedIn Skill Assessments
During a job search, wouldn’t it be great to have a way to prove your proficiency in a specific skill to hiring managers?
Well, now there is. On September 17, LinkedIn launched its new Skill Assessments feature. These are online assessments you can take to demonstrate your proficiency in an area such as MS Excel or jQuery. All assessments have been designed by subject matter and LinkedIn Learning experts, and they’re based on an in-depth content creation and review process. Moreover, these assessments seem to be well received: Research shows that job seekers who’ve completed LinkedIn Skill Assessments are approximately 30 percent more likely to get hired than those who haven’t.
How LinkedIn Skill Assessments work
To take an assessment, all you have to do is navigate to the skills section of your profile and select the relevant Skill Assessment. Note that the test is timed. If you have a disability, you can activate the accessibility for the Skill Assessment feature. This will allow you additional time to complete each question.
Your score is private by default, meaning that you can control the visibility of the results. If you score in the 70th percentile or higher, you’ll pass the assessment and have the option of displaying a “verified skill” badge on your profile. If you don’t pass, you can take the assessment again once you’ve brushed up your skills. However, keep in mind that you can only take each assessment once per three months.
When you’ve completed an assessment, LinkedIn provides you with an outline of your results. In addition, for a limited time, it offers relevant LinkedIn Learning courses for free so you can improve further. You’ll also receive relevant job recommendations.
A good way to showcase your skills
LinkedIn Skill Assessments offer a brilliant way for you to showcase your abilities to potential employers while at the same time giving you the opportunity to hone your skills even further. So, take advantage of what’s offered — and use it to maximize your employability!
Tags: linkedin skill assessment,linkedin microsoft excel assessment answers,linkedin assessment quiz answers,microsoft word 2016 assessment test,linkedin assessment,microsoft word assessment test,word assessment test answers,linkedin assessment microsoft powerpoint,linkedin microsoft word assessment answers,microsoft word assessment linkedin answers,linkedin word assessment answers,linkedin,linkedin powerpoint assessment,linkedin seo skill assessment answers