Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz Answers 2022: Hello Readers, In this article, you will find Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Ethics Cisco Quiz Answers. Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions or Answers. For Mobile Users, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Options to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
As you already know that this site does not contain only the Cisco Quiz Answers here, you can also find the solution for other Assessments also. I.e. SEMrush Exam Answers, Fiverr Skills Test answers, Google Course Answers, LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answers, and Competitive Programming like CodeChef Problems Solutions, & Leetcode Problems Solutions.
You Can apply this course via here- Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz
NOTE: Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated and these are 100% correct answers.
Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz Answers 2022:
Which two characteristics describe a worm? (Choose two.)
- hides in a dormant state until needed by an attacker
- executes when software is run on a computer
- travels to new computers without any intervention or knowledge of the user
- infects computers by attaching to software code
- is self-replicating
Join Telegram Group For Updates
In what way are zombies used in security attacks?
- They are maliciously formed code segments used to replace legitimate applications.
- They probe a group of machines for open ports to learn which services are running.
- They target specific individuals to gain corporate or personal information.
- They are infected machines that carry out a DDoS attack.
Which tool is used to provide a list of open ports on network devices?
Which type of attack allows an attacker to use a brute force approach?
- social engineering
- denial of service
- packet sniffing
- password cracking
What is the primary goal of a DoS attack?
- to facilitate access to external networks
- to prevent the target server from being able to handle additional requests
- to obtain all addresses in the address book within the server
- to scan the data on the target server
What is the purpose of a rootkit?
- to replicate itself independently of any other programs
- to gain privileged access to a device while concealing itself
- to deliver advertisements without user consent
- to masquerade as a legitimate program
Which example illustrates how malware might be concealed?
- A hacker uses techniques to improve the ranking of a website so that users are redirected to a malicious site.
- An attack is launched against the public website of an online retailer with the objective of blocking its response to visitors.
- A botnet of zombies carry personal information back to the hacker.
- An email is sent to the employees of an organization with an attachment that looks like an antivirus update, but the attachment actually consists of spyware.
What is the most common goal of search engine optimization (SEO) poisoning?
- to trick someone into installing malware or divulging personal information
- to build a botnet of zombies
- to overwhelm a network device with maliciously formed packets
- to increase web traffic to malicious sites
Join Telegram Group For Updates
Disclaimer: The solution is provided by Chase2learn This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment.
Join Our Telegram Group👇
Does Cisco give free certification?
Yes, It’s Free.
Does Cisco give certificates?
Cisco offers certifications at four levels: entry, associate, professional and expert. Cisco once offered an architect level, but that was retired. In addition to the core levels, a specialist level is available in several areas.
Does Cisco certification expire?
Cisco certifications are valid for three years once they have been earned. The continued validity of each certificate is extended for an additional three years whenever recertification requirements are satisfied. Throughout this period, there are no requirements to keep the certification active.
Topic Covered: Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz, Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz 2022, Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Cisco Quiz Answers, Cisco Quiz Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 2 Answers