Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz Answers 2022: Hello Readers, In this article, you will find Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Ethics Cisco Quiz Answers. Use “Ctrl+F” To Find Any Questions or Answers. For Mobile Users, You Just Need To Click On Three dots In Your Browser & You Will Get A “Find” Option There. Use These Options to Get Any Random Questions Answer.
As you already know that this site does not contain only the Cisco Quiz Answers here, you can also find the solution for other Assessments also. I.e. SEMrush Exam Answers, Fiverr Skills Test answers, Google Course Answers, LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answers, and Competitive Programming like CodeChef Problems Solutions, & Leetcode Problems Solutions.
You Can apply this course via here- Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz
NOTE: Answers in Bold Color which are given below. These answers are updated and these are 100% correct answers.
Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz Answers 2022:
What three items are components of the CIA triad? (Choose three.)
What is another name for confidentiality of information?
Which statement describes cyberwarfare?
- Cyberwarfare is an attack carried out by a group of script kiddies.
- It is simulation software for Air Force pilots that allows them to practice under a simulated war scenario.
- It is a series of personal protective equipment developed for soldiers involved in nuclear war.
- It is Internet-based conflict that involves the penetration of information systems of other nations.
Join Telegram Group For Updates
What is an example of “hacktivism”?
- A group of environmentalists launch a denial of service attack against an oil company that is responsible for a large oil spill.
- A teenager breaks into the web server of a local newspaper and posts a picture of a favorite cartoon character.
- A country tries to steal defense secrets from another country by infiltrating government networks.
- Criminals use the Internet to attempt to steal money from a banking company.
What is the motivation of a white hat attacker?
- discovering weaknesses of networks and systems to improve the security level of these systems
- studying operating systems of various platforms to develop a new system
- taking advantage of any vulnerability for illegal personal gain
- fine tuning network devices to improve their performance and efficiency
Which method is used to check the integrity of data?
Fill in the blank.
The individual user profile on a social network site is an example of a/an online identity.
Match the type of cyber attackers to the description. (Not all options are used.)
- gather intelligence or commit sabotage on specific goals on behalf of their government ————-> state-sponsored attackers
- make political statements, or create fear, by causing physical or psychological damage to victims ———->terrorists
- make political statements in order to create an awareness of issues that are important to them ————> hacktivists
- Other Incorrect Match Options: script kiddies
What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information? (Choose three.)
- data encryption
- file permission settings
- username ID and password
- two factor authentication
- version control
What is a reason that internal security threats might cause greater damage to an organization than external security threats?
- Internal users can access the infrastructure devices through the Internet.
- Internal users can access the corporate data without authentication.
- Internal users have direct access to the infrastructure devices.
- Internal users have better hacking skills.
Join Telegram Group For Updates
Disclaimer: The solution is provided by Chase2learn This tutorial is only for Discussion and Learning purpose. If any doubt or suggestions regarding any question kindly comment.
Join Our Telegram Group👇
Does Cisco give free certification?
Yes, It’s Free.
Does Cisco give certificates?
Cisco offers certifications at four levels: entry, associate, professional and expert. Cisco once offered an architect level, but that was retired. In addition to the core levels, a specialist level is available in several areas.
Does Cisco certification expire?
Cisco certifications are valid for three years once they have been earned. The continued validity of each certificate is extended for an additional three years whenever recertification requirements are satisfied. Throughout this period, there are no requirements to keep the certification active.
Topic Covered: Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz, Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz 2022, Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Cisco Quiz Answers, Cisco Quiz Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 1 Answers