1. What is Python?
Python is a high-level programming language that can be used for many purposes and reasons. Compared to other programming languages Python’s code is easier to read and understand. You can complete a variety of software development projects with the use of Python.
There are a number of features in Python the programming language, some are stated below:
1. It is easy to code language. The syntax is easier to learn compared to otherprogramming languages.
2. It is free to download, use, and alter (it’s an open-source language). All that means is that when there is something missing for a specific project or application someone is creating, they can add a new feature to complete that project and make it available to all Python developers who may find it interesting or important later on.
3. It is an object-oriented programming language which means it supports concepts of classes, objects, and object encapsulation.
4. Python is a high-level (memory management isn’t obligatory), portable (can be used on Windows, Linux, or Mac platform).
3. Why use Python?
3. The standard library of Python is grand and has a range of modules that can be used according to what you need to do at the time.
4. Python makes it easy to code and test that code at the same time. That way you can check if that part of the code is ready, before moving onto the next phase.
5. It is possible to complete backend python developer and frontend python developer with Python.
4. Facts About Python Programming Language
5. Examples of famous websites using Python
6. Who uses Python (companies)?
5. Red Hat
7. Python expert programmers around the globe:
1.Guido van Rossum
4.Audrey Roy Greenfield
6.Yury Selivanov and many more experts working their best
8. It’s Future and things Python work on
9. Average Salary for a Python Developer:
- Entry-level python developer salary in India : Rs.4,30,000 around
- Mid-level :Rs.9,10,000around
- Advanced level: Rs.10,50,000 around